What would you like to do today?
Why create WhatsApp links with Walink?
To open a WhatsApp chat, you usually need to know the user’s phone number, save it on your device and search for it to start the conversation. A WhatsApp link simplifies those steps in 1 single click that opens the chat without saving phone numbers, this is what it’s called "click to chat”.
If you would like to create WhatsApp links for people to contact you instantly, you are in the right place. Walink lets you generate WhatsApp links for free with wa.link domain name and QR code in less than 1 minute, no registration required.
On top of that, you can have official links for your business by subscribing to Walink Premium to create branded WhatsApp links like wa.link/MyBusiness that will lead more customers to your chat, have click analytics, updatable information, multiagent links, form links and more.
How to create your WhatsApp link
- 1Type your WhatsApp phone number
Type the phone number which you want to be contacted. Remember to check your country code.
- 2Add a custom message that users will send to you
- 3Click on “Generate my wa.link”, copy it and use it anywhere you want!
Create your free link here
This is how your users will see it
Compare our services:
* Multilink page is available for customers with 2 or more links in their Premium Plan
Ready to be Premium?
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does Walink charge for links?The links that you create with the generator in create.wa.link are totally free.
You can also access Walink Premium and create branded links for 6 USD a year that include more features like custom URL and an admin dashboard to edit the link's info and view analytics. Register now to purchase your firts Premium link here.
- What is the custom message?It’s a default message that appears on the user’s text input field once they click on your link and open the chat. This way it’s easier for them to start a conversation and you will know exactly where the user came from.
- How to add a WhatsApp link (wa.link) to the Instagram bio?One of the most common places to use your WhatsApp links generated with Walink, is the Instagram profile. Note that this social network only admits 1 link in the bio, so if you already have a link there, you will have to replace it.
Go to your Instagram profile, then click "Edit Profile", and fill the input for "Website" with the wa.link you just made.
Remember that if you don't fill the "Website" field, your users won't be able to click your link and you will miss the opportunity of an immediate contact with your clients.
- Why is there a website asking if I want to send a message?Sometimes, especially on desktop or laptop, when a user clicks a WhatsApp link the browser will open a new tab where the person is asked if they want to send a message to ###-###-### WhatsApp number. This is the way WhatsApp keeps the links safe for users, so if this is happening on your links you can rest assure it is working perfectly.
- How can I create a link with custom (branded) URL?Free generated links URLs are assigned randomly using numbers and letters. If you’d like to create a link with custom URL like wa.link/YourBrand, you can register in Walink Premium to get all the benefits including custom URLs.
- ¿Can I create a link for my catalog in WhatsApp Business?Links created in the free generator are a direct access to a WhatsApp chat and are not enabled to be assigned to the business catalog.
To create a custom link like wa.link/MyCatalog that leads directly to your WhatsApp Business catalog you can register in Walink Premium to get all the benefits including links to your catalog.
- How can I know how many clicks are my links getting?Free generated links don't support analytics options, so you can't know how many clicks are these links getting.
Walink Premium does offer analytics and many other features. Register here to get all the benefits from Premium links.
- Does Walink work in my country?Walink generated links work on any country where WhatsApp is officially available.
- Can I delete a wa.link?If you just created a wa.link and realize that you added the wrong info or just won't use it, you don’t have to delete it. Just create a new link with new information and don’t use/share the previous link.
If by any reason you need to delete a wa.link so it won't be available to the public anymore, you can do so by filling the info here . Keep in mind, in order to delete the wa.link you must prove you are the owner of the phone number associated with the link.
- Where can I report a bug or issue?Free generated links do not offer personalized support. However, if you find a bug or any issue using Walink you can reach us on twitter @walink_inc. Register on Walink Premium to create your own branded links and receive personalized support.
Do you want a branded link?
With Walink Premium you can create, track and modify your custom WhatsApp links. (wa.link/YourBrand)